Featured Post

Every Youtube video is not in public

Every video review on Youtube is unlisted. People can watch the videos through only this web site.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Tom's video review

My previous client, Tom, sent me a video review. It is grateful.
Thanks, Tom!


My name is Tom, and I'm an American living and working in Seoul. I came across Jin's website on Craiglist when I was looking for apartments. I am so happy that I contacted him, because within 2-3 days, he helped me not only find a new place, but he also helped me negotiate my lease, hire a moving company, and move my things. He's a really awesome guy. I highly recommend him for any kind of help you may need as a foreigner in Korea.

2 comments:

  1. Hi jin. Where can I find your contact information? I'm interested in finding a new place to live in the songpa area and need some help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, if you see this page with mobile phone, there is a button right next the home menu. Btw, my email address is unitedenglish.global@gmail.com and phone number is 010-5106-8864. Thanks.

      Delete